Silicon nitride ceramics are inorganic material ceramics that do not shrink when sintered. Silicon nitride has high strength, especially hot-pressed silicon nitride, and it is one of the hardest substances in the world. With high strength, low density, high temperature and other properties.
Si3N4 ceramic is a kind of covalent bond compound, the basic structural unit is [SiN4] tetrahedron, silicon atom is located in the center of the tetrahedron, there are four nitrogen atoms around it, respectively located at the four vertices of the tetrahedron, and then every three Tetrahedrons share the form of one atom, forming a continuous and robust network structure in three-dimensional space.
- Silicon Carbide Ceramic Properties
- Application Of Silicon Carbide Ceramics
- What Are The Applications Of Silicon Carbide Ce...
- The Basic Properties Of Silicon Nitride Ceramics
- The Main Purpose Of Silicon Nitride Ceramics
- Silicon Nitride Ceramic Research Status
- What Is Silicon Nitride Bonded Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Nitride Bonded Silicon Carbide Performa...
- What Is A Thermocouple Protection Tube
- How To Use Thermocouple Protection Tube Correctly