Thermocouple protection tube is also called thermocouple outer tube, and the production material is divided into many kinds, such as 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 304, 316, 316L, etc. The choice of material should be based on the need to measure the temperature of the site to buy, to meet different pressures In the occasions of grades and different temperature ranges, the jacket protection tube is produced according to international standards. According to the different processes required for the occasion, our company can conduct blind hole processing and precision manufacturing according to requirements. In the process of temperature measurement, the thermocouple protection sleeve plays an important role, and the properties of the protection tube material affect the long-term stability and service life of the thermocouple. Especially thermocouples that work at high temperatures have higher demands on their materials. For example, continuous measurement of molten steel temperature, thermowells not only have to withstand high temperatures, but also by the hot molten steel corrosion and impact. When measuring temperature in circulating fluidized bed boilers, there are not only high-temperature oxidation and high-temperature corrosion, but also high-temperature erosion wear of fluid powders.
- Silicon Carbide Ceramic Properties
- Application Of Silicon Carbide Ceramics
- What Are The Applications Of Silicon Carbide Ce...
- What Is A Silicon Nitride Ceramic
- The Basic Properties Of Silicon Nitride Ceramics
- The Main Purpose Of Silicon Nitride Ceramics
- Silicon Nitride Ceramic Research Status
- What Is Silicon Nitride Bonded Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Nitride Bonded Silicon Carbide Performa...
- How To Use Thermocouple Protection Tube Correctly